3.30.2009

A Barrel of Fun!


The April 2009 cover of Vanity Fair was absolutely AMAZING! I was so excited to see Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and Paul Rudd adorned in barrels in a O' Brother Where 'Art Thou style cover. As Well the inside of the magazine showed Rogen, Segel and Hill in nude unitard bodysuits with Paul Rudd smelling Seth Rogens hair. Calling them "Comedies New Legends" VF opens up to show these people portraying their comedic "part" as well known movie/media figures. Danny McBride "The Breakthrough" as Jack Nicholson in The Shining (I'm a bit confused as to why they chose that instead of something funny) and Russell Brand "The Comic" as Charlie Chaplin. Bill Hader, Anna Farria, Jason Bateman and Leslie Mann as The Honeymooners (my favorite!). Paul Rudd "The Role Model" playing Jack Lemmon in Frankenstein, Jonah Hill "The Chopper" as George Washington? I think? That's the only connection I can make with the picture. As well it shows Amy Poehler, Will Arnett, Jason Segel, Seth Rogen but I don't want to ruin the whole fun of it for you. Seth Rogens is pretty hilarious. 









No comments:

Post a Comment